2019 Texas Differential Equations Conference
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi, Texas
Saturday March 30, 2019 (In order of presentation)
Parallel session 1:
- Zhaosheng Feng, The Univ,. of Texas- Rio Grande Valley, Implicit solutions to the KDV-Burgers-Kuramoto equation.
- Qi Han, Texas A&M Univ.-San Antonio, Compact embedding results of general Sobolev spaces on R^N.
- Giles Auchmuty, Univ. of Houston, Interior decay of solutions of harmonic boundary value problems.
- Changfeng Gui, The Univ. of Texas - San Antonio, Axially symmetric solutions of Allen-Cahn equation with finite morse index.
- Qinfeng Li, The Univ. of Texas - San Antonio, Some energy estimates for stable solutions to nonlocal Allen Cahn equations.
- Yeyao Hu, The Univ. of Texas - San Antonio, Uniqueness and symmetry of solutions to a mean field equation on tori.
- Du Pham, The Univ. of Texas - San Antonio, Stochastic solutions of Shigesda-Kuwasaki-Teramoto.
- Phuc Nguyen, Louisiana State Univ., Pointwise gradient estimates for a class of singular quasilinear equation with measure data.
- Youn-Sha Chan, Univ. of Houston-Downtown, Partial differential equationsâ€™ point of view of various elasticity theories in fracture mechanics.
- Jianxin Zhou, Texas A&M Univ., A new augmented singular transform and its partial Newton-Correction method for finding multi-solutions to nonvariational quasilinear elliptic PDEs.
- Eleftherios Gkioulekas, The Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, The role of the asymmetric Ekman dissipation term on the energetics of the two-layer quasi-geostrophic model.
- Neil Jerome Egarguin, Univ. of Houston, Active control of Helmholtz fields using an array of almost non-radiating sources.
Parallel session 1:
- Zhijun Qiao, The Univ. of Texas- Rio Grande Valley, Higher order Peakon models.
- Eric Platt, Univ. of Houston, An application of EM field control.
- Diane Denny, Texas A&M Univ. - Corpus Christi, Existence of a unique classical solution to a quasilinear elliptic equation.
- Kun Guo, Texas A&M Univ. - San Antonio, Pregnant cervix deformation under fiber remodeling and fluid accumulation..
- Ray Treinen, Texas State Univ., On the asymptotic behavior of solutions to Hele-Shaw problems with curvature.
- Minh-Binh Tran, Southern Methodist Univ., On the energy cascade of wave turbulence kinetic equations.
- Saber Elaydi, Trinity Univ., A mathematical model for Alzheimerâ€™s disease.
- Dambaru Bhatta, The Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, Free surface condition due to second order scattering by a pair of cylinders.
- Baofeng Feng, The Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, Complex short pulse equation and its integrable discretization.
- Max Melnikov, Cumberland Univ., Specificity of the Greenâ€™s function approach to problems arising in applied mechanics and financial engineering.
- Roger Knobel, The Univ.of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, On the reconstruction of unknown viscous damping from spectral data of a vibrating string.
- Erwin Suazo, The Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, On persistence of superoscillations for Schrodinger equation with time-dependent quadratic Hamiltonians.
- Mallikarjunaiah S. Muddamallappa, Texas A&M Univ. - Corpus Christi, On mathematical issues in quasi-static fracture evolution in nonlinear elastic solids.
- George Livadiotis, Southwest Research Institute, Sunspot evolution as a nonlinear dynamical system.
- Alexey Sadovski, Texas A&M Univ. - Corpus Christi, On spatial-temporal models of multi-species competition.
- Saroj Pradhan, Prairie View A&M Univ., Human respiratory control system model during exercise at altitude with two control loops and multiple transport delays.
- Veena Rao, Texas A&M Univ. - Corpus Christi, A mathematical model to investigate effects of fishing zone configuration: Application to brown shrimp in Gulf of Mexico.
- Rajeev Kumar, Texas A&M Univ. - Corpus Christi, Incompressible Navier-Stokes equations solved using a leastsquares/ Galerkin split finite element method.
- Gu Guangze, The Univ. of Texas - San Antonio, Existence of a positive solution to Kirchhoff equations with critical nonlinearities.
- Nihal Siriwardana, Prairie View A&M Univ., An efficient scheme for solving Navier-Stokes equation.
D. Palaniappan, M. Muddamallappa, Douglas Johnson: Texas A&M Univ. - Corpus Christi.
Go back to the Texas DE conference