Math Colloquium - Fall 2016
- Sep 16: Hua Wang, Georgia Southern University, An overview of topological indices of trees.
- Oct 7: Paul Fabel, Mississippi State University, Does the unit disk admit a fake universal cover?
- Oct 21 (1:00 - 2:00): Scott Steketee, 21st Century Partnership for STEM Education, Enacting Functions from Geometry to Calculus to the Complex Plane
- Nov 4: Frank Morgan, Williams College, Soap Bubbles and Mathematics
- Dec 2: Zongzhu Lin, Kansas State University, Cohomological and geometric method in representations of finite groups