Day: Selected Fridays
Time: 3:30 - 4:30 pm
Location: Derrick Hall 329
The math department hosts a colloquium series in which distinguished researchers present their recent work to a general mathematical audience. All faculty, graduate students and undergraduate students are welcome.
- March 4 (a special arrangement for Monday): George Glauberman, U of Chicago, An Application of Algebra to Topology
- March 15: Barbara Shipman, UT Arlington,
- April 5: Sean Larsen, Portland State University
- April 19: Dan Battey, Rutgers University
- May 3: Math Awareness Month Keynote Speaker: Nico Shüller (music performed by guest cellist Francesco Mastromateto), Texas State University, It Takes 2 To Tango - This event will be held at the Music Building, Recital Hall from 2-3:30 pm.