Day: Selected Fridays
Time: 3:30 - 4:30 pm
The math department hosts a colloquium series in which distinguished researchers present their recent work to a general mathematical audience. All faculty, graduate students and undergraduate students are welcome.
- Feb 5: Patricio Herbst, University of Michigan
- Feb 19: Richard Stanley, MIT/University of Miami
- Mar 5: Richard Schwartz, Brown University
- Mar 19: Dorothy White, University of Georgia
- April 30: Lauren Ancel Meyers, University of Texas, presented as part of the Mathematics & Statistics Awareness Series.