Discrete Math Seminars - Spring 2010
- January 29, 2010: Dan Tamir Texas State - Computer Science: Time, space and solution qualify tradeoffs in combinatorial optimization algorithms.
- February 5, 2010: Jian Shen Texas State - Mathematics: Generalization of the Friendship Theorem.
- February 12, 2010: Jian Shen Texas State - Mathematics: The Checkerboard Conjecture and Modular Colorings for Graphs.
- February 19, 2010: Ralucca Gera Naval Postgraduate School: Graph theory applications to Google search.
- February 26, 2010: Hehui Wu UIUC - Mathematics: Packing of Steiner trees and S-connectors in graphs.
- March 5, 2010: Chao Yang Texas State - Mathematics: Sliding Puzzles and Rotating Puzzles on Graphs.
- March 12, 2010: Spring Break - No Seminar
- March 19, 2010: David Morton UT-Austin: Interdicting Nuclear Smugglers.
- March 26, 2010: Robert Ogden Texas State - Computer Science: The Encoding of Natural Numbers as Nested Parentheses Strings.
- April 2, 2010: Eugene Curtin Texas State - Mathematics: Bi-regular (*,1)-graphs.
- April 9, 2010: Brian Miceli Trinity University - Mathematics: Generalized Stirling Numbers & Rook Theory.
- April 16, 2010: Yong Yang Texas State - Mathematics: Regular Orbits of Nilpotent Subgroups of Solvable Groups.
- April 23, 2010: Eunjeong Yi Texas A&M Galveston: Functigraphs: An Extension of Permutation Graphs.
- April 30, 2010: Nate Dean Texas State - Mathematics: Some of My Conjectures.