Discrete Math Seminars - Spring 2009
- January 23, 2009 Jian Shen Texas State - Mathematics: Symmetric Secret Key Assignment in Communication Networks.
- January 30, 2009 Jian Shen Texas State - Mathematics: Lights Out!
- February 6, 2009 Jian Shen Texas State - Mathematics: Union Bounds and Partial Latin Squares
- February 13, 2009 Mahmud Akelbek Texas State - Mathematics: On the Scrambling Index of Primitive Digraphs
- February 20, 2009 Thomas KellerTexas State - Mathematics: An application of the Arithmetic-Harmonic-Means Inequality in group theory
- February 27, 2009 Xingde JiaTexas State - Mathematics: Exact Order of Asymptotic Bases
- March 6, 2009 Max Warshauer Texas State - Mathematics: Mass Point Geometry
- March 13, 2009 Ben Martin Texas State - Biochemistry Trends in chemical bonding – using mathematical analysis to correct an error in every chemistry textbook
- March 27, 2009 Douglas Ray Texas State - Mathematics: On the Connectedness of a Relatively Prime Graph
- April 3, 2009 Paul Gestwicki Ball State University: Discrete mathematics in support of interactive curriculum visualization
- April 10, 2009 Hao Jiang Boston College: Labeling Problems in Computer Vision and Their Convex Solutions
- April 10, 2009 Frank Hsu Fordham University: Combinatorial Fusion Analysis: Method and Practices.
- April 17, 2009 Kirsti Wash Texas State - Mathematics: On The Bounds of The Domination Number of Permutation Graphs.
- April 24, 2009 Adrian Heinz Ball State University: Software Systems for Implementing Graph Algorithms for Learning and Research.
- May 1, 2009 Nate Dean Texas State - Mathematics: Ulam Number and Incomprehensibility.