Discrete Math Seminars - Fall 2010
- September 10, 2010: Thomas Keller Texas State - Mathematics: Regular and p-regular orbits of solvable linear groups.
- September 17, 2010: Julianne Chung University of Maryland, Department of Computer Science:Numerical Methods for Large-Scale Ill-Posed Inverse Problems.
- September 24, 2010: Lucas Rusnak Texas State - Mathematics: Representable matroids, oriented hypergraphs, and the circuit classification theorem.
- October 1, 2010: Jacob Manske Texas State - Mathematics: Diamonds Are Forever.
- October 8, 2010: Daniel Wang Liberal Arts and Science Academy, Austin & George Qi Westwood High School, Austin: Attainability of the Chromatic Numbers of Functigraphs.
- October 15, 2010: S. Arumugam Kalasalingam University, India - Mathematics: The Fractional Metric Dimension of Graphs
- October 22, 2010: Jonathan Hulgan Texas State - Mathematics: Vertex-Coloring Total Weightings of Graphs.
- October 29, 2010: Cong Kang Texas A&M - Galveston - General Academics: Domination in Functigraphs
- November 5, 2010: Britta Göebel University of Lübeck, Germany - Mathematics: Compact energy metabolism model: Brain controlled energy supply
- November 12, 2010: Matthias Conrad Texas State - Mathematics: Optimal Experimental Design and its Applications.
- November 19, 2010: Timothy Bonner Texas State - Mathematics: Characters, Induction, and p-Groups.
- November 26, 2010: No Seminar (Thanksgiving Holiday)
- December 3, 2010: Robert Ogden, retired Texas State - Computer Science: Coverings of finite sets by random covers, with applications to the HELP protocol