Discrete Math Seminars - Fall 2009
Fall 2009 -
- September 4, 2009: Jian Shen Texas State - Mathematics: On the Chudnovsky-Seymour-Sullivan Conjecture on Cycles in Triangle-free Digraph.
- September 11, 2009: Liangpan Li Shanghai Jiaotong University: Some inequalities in functional analysis and probability theory.
- September 18, 2009: Kirsti Wash Texas State - Mathematics: Exploring the Bounds on the Domination Number of Permutation Graphs.
- September 25, 2009: Susan Morey Texas State - Mathematics: Depth Bounds for Edge Ideals of Trees.
- October 2, 2009: Liangpan Li Shanghai Jiaotong University: Sum-Product Estimate in Finite Fields.
- October 9, 2009: Timothy Bonner Texas State - Mathematics: Products of Commutators and the Order of a Finite Group.
- October 16, 2009: Xinmin Hou West Virginia University: On Shortest Cycle Cover of Cubic Graphs.
- October 23, 2009: Nate Dean Texas State: Joint with Math Education seminar
- October 30, 2009: Apan Qasem Texas State - Computer Science: Automatic Tuning of Scientific Code for Multicore Architectures.
- November 6, 2009: Department Self Review-No Seminar
- November 13, 2009: Ryan Martin Iowa State University: Tiling in Multipartite Graphs.
- November 20, 2009: Yong Yang Texas State - Mathematics: Regular Orbits of Finite Primitive Solvable Groups.
- November 24, 2009: Shuhui Yang Purdue University Calumet: Connected Dominating Set in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
- December 4, 2009: Zach Teitler Texas A&M University: Counting Curves Through Points With Multiplicities.