Class Changes (After add/drop period)
The Department of Mathematics follows all policies and procedures outlined in AA/PPS No. 02.02.20 (4.09) in regards to schedule changes, drops and withdrawls.
In addition to the university AA/PPS regarding Administrative Course Changes, the math department reserves the right to the following:
- Due to the intensive coursework for MATH classes, no schedule changes will be permitted after the 9th day of the semester.
- Section changes are permitted only if the student is changing to a course number lower than the existing course in which they are enrolled.
- Verbal approval by the instructor is not permitted.
Prior to approving all course changes, the department will verify:
- that the student is not currently registered for, and must be enrolled in a math class
- justification for the change