2017 Texas Differential Equations Conference
Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
Saturday March 4, 2017 (In order of presentation)
- Changfeng Gui, Univ. of Texas, San Antonio, Sphere covering inequality and its application to a Moser-Trudinger type inequality and mean field equations.
- Qi Han, Texas A&M Univ., Sand Antonio, "On the first exterior p-harmonic Steklov eigenvalue.
- Eleftherios Gkioulekas, Univ. of Texas, Rio Grande Valley, Revisiting the dissipation scales of the energy cascade of 3D turbulence as anomalous scaling functions.
- Ze Cheng, Univ. of Texas, San Antonio, The existence of solution to the supercritical Hardy-Littlewood-Sobolev type system.
- Zhijun (George) Qiao, Univ. of Texas, Rio Grande Valley, Negative integrable systems and soliton equations.
- Youn-Sha Chan, Univ. of Houston - Downtown, "Dynamical models on embryonic stem-cell Switch.
- Stephen Shipman, Louisiana State Univ., Short-time behavior of the exciton-polariton equations.
- Zhaosheng Feng, Univ. of Texas, Rio Grande Valley, Approximate Solutions to the Korteweg-de Vries-Burgers Equation.
Parallel session 1:
- Prabir Daripa, Texas A&M Univ., On stability of viscoelastic fluid flow in porous media.
- Erwin Suazo, Univ. of Texas, Rio Grande Valley, On Ermakov-Pinney equation and soliton solutions for partial differential equations.
- Wenjing Zhu, Zhejiang Normal Univ., China, Exact traveling wave solutions and bifurcations for a shallow water equation modeling surface waves of moderate amplitude.
- Du Pham, Univ. of Texas, San Antonio, On weak solutions of the Shigesada-Kawasaki-Teramoto equations.
- Steven D. London, Univ. of Houston - Downtown, Solitary waves in rotating shallow water magnetohydrodynamics.
- Taoufik Meklachi, Penn State Univ., Harrisburg, Vibration control in spring mass systems.
- Barbara A. Shipman, Univ of Texas, Arlington, Integrable moving frames for spacelike, timelike, and Euclidean surfaces.
- Saroj Pradhan, Southern Methodist Univ., "Identification of human respiratory system with peripheral and central control.
- Vesselin Vatchev, Univ. of Texas, Rio Grande Valley, Empirical approximations of differential operators.
- Bingbing Ji, Texas A&M Univ., A local minimax method using Nehari manifold for finding differential saddles.
- Cong Gu, Texas A&M Univ., Iterative Scaling method for numerical solution of Kirchhoff-type problems with cubic nonlinarity.
- Yuliya Gorb, Univ. of Houston, A robust preconditioner for high-contrast problems.
- Ben Wongsaijai, Chiang Mai Univ., Numerical analysis of a linear four-level finite difference scheme for the symmetric regularized long wave equation.
- Isaac Harris, Texas A&M Univ., Direct method for reconstructing inclusions from electrostatic data.
- D. Palaniappan, Texas A&M Univ., Corpus Christi, General solution representations for the motion of a circular disk in a viscous fluid.
- Yeyao Hu, Univ. of Texas, San Antonio, Stationary solutions to the Ohta-Kawasaki problem on closed surfaces.
- Jean Yeh, Texas A&M Univ., Numerical modeling and computation of 3D shape optimization problems by open FOAM.
- Sourav Dutta, Texas A&M Univ., A modern hybrid method for multiphase, multicomponent flow and transport in porous media.
- Changhui Tan, Rice Univ., Global regularity for Burgers equation with density dependent fractional dissipation.
- Frank Cisneros, Texas A&M Univ., Corpus Christi, Analytic calculation of harmonic potentials involving spherically coated multiphase domains.
Jianxin Zhou : Texas A&M University.
Go back to the Texas DE web page