2002 Texas Partial Differential Equations Conference
University of Texas at San Antonio
Saturday February 2, 2002. (In order of presentation)
- Goong Chen, Texas A&M Univ., Remarks on the elliptic sine-Gordon equation and its visualization.
- Ralph E. Showalter, Univ. of Texas at Austin, Partially saturated flow in a poroelastic medium.
- Weiming Cao, Univ. of Texas at San Antonio, A preconditioning algorithm for the p-version boundary element method in three dimensions.
- Darrin Visarraga, Univ. of Texas at Austin, Absorption delay models of heat transport.
- Lokenath Debnath, Univ. of Texas Pan-American, Propagation of solitary waves in a beta plane ocean.
- Fengxin Chen, Univ. of Texas at San Antonio, Traveling waves for a neural network.
- Dung Le, Univ. of Texas at San Antonio, Global attractors for cross diffusion systems on any dimensional domains.
- Steven London, Univ. of Houston-Downtown, Resistive instability in the Earth's outer core.
- Giles Auchmuty, Univ. of Houston, L^2 well-posedness of div-curl boundary value problems.
- Yu Huang, Texas A&M Univ., Growth of total variations of snapshots of the wave equation with composite nonlinear boundary reflection relation.
- Ruediger Landes, Univ. of Oklahoma, Some remarks on symmetrizations.
- Tuncay Adtosun, Mississippi State Univ., A numerical solution of the Korteweg de Vries equation.
- Ratnasingham Shivaji, Mississippi State Univ., Existence and uniqueness for a class of quasilinear elliptic boundary value problems.
- Bruce Lowe, Texas A&M Univ., On the relationship between the term structure of futures prices and the spot price in a multi-factor fuel model.
- Alfonso Castro , Univ. of Texas at San Antonio, Infinitely many solution for a superlinear Neumann problem in tilable regions.
- Cynthia Martin, Texas Tech Univ., Asymptotic and spectral results for nonselfadjoint operators generated by coupled Euler-Bernoulli and Timoshenko beam model.
- Xudong Yao, Texas A&M Univ., A minimax method for computing multiple critical points in Banach spaces.
- Marianna Shubov, Texas Tech Univ., Asymptotic and spectral analysis of aircraft wing model in subsonic airflow.
- Jianxin Zhou, Texas A&M Univ., Invariant properties in computing multiple critical points.
- Victor Shubov, Texas Tech Univ., Regular linear systems governed by parabolic equations: Output regulation with infinite dimensional exosystem.
- Maria Cristina Mariani, Univ. de Buenos Aires, Argentina, Solutions to a non-isentropic hydrodynamic model for semiconductors with regular pressure.
- Barbara Keyfitz, Univ. of Houston, Mixed hyperbolic-elliptic systems in self-similar flows.
- Maria Pia Varela, Univ. de Buenos Aires, Argentina, Variational analysis of the energy functional in a gauge transformation.
- Michael Sever, The Hebrew Univ., Singular shocks.
- Zhaosheng Feng, Texas A&M Univ., Exact solutions to the approximately damped sine-Gordon equation in (n+1)-dimensional space.
Go back to the Texas DE web page.