1988 Texas Partial Differential Equations Seminar
Texas A&M University.
Saturday April 16, 1988. (In order of presentation).
- Ralph Showalter: Univ. of Texas at Austin; A pseudo-conservation law.
- Barbara Lee Keyfitz: Univ. of Houston; On a model for change of type in three-phase flow.
- Decan Victory: TexasTech Univ.; The mathematica structure of Valsov-Fokker-Planck equations.
- Gordon Chen: Texas A&M Univ.; Exponential stability analysis of a long chain of coupled vibrating styrings with dissipative linkage.
- John Neuberger: Univ. of North Texas; Transonic flow calculations using steepest descent.
- Bill Perry: Texas A&M Univ.; Iterative solutions of negative exponent Emdem-Fowler problems.
- Bernard Mair: Texas Tech Univ.; An inverse problem for the heath equation.
- Robert Acar: Univ. of Oklahoma; An equation error method for estimating the coefficient of an elliptic equation.
- Henry Warchall: Univ. of North Texas; Wave propagation at computational domain boundaries and radiation boundary conditions for wave equations.
- Tom Siedman: Univ. of Maryland; Existence-uniqueness results for a system arising from semiconductor device analysis.
- Giles Auchmuty: Univ. of Houston; Variational principles for eigenvalues of nonsymetric PDOs.
- Sheila Waggoner: Univ. of Houston; Stationary solutions for a class of quasilinear reaction diffusion systems.