Teaching Statistics Seminar
Day: Every Friday
Time: 2 - 3 pm
Location: Derrick Hall 338
This seminar focuses on topics related to teaching and learning of statistics at the undergraduate level. Innovative lessons and advances in statistics education research are presented, issues related to instruction of MATH 2328 and MATH 3305 are discussed, and collaboration among the statistics educators is encouraged. Graduate and undergraduate students are welcome to attend.
- Feb 2: Vera Ioudina & Alex White, Texas State University, Class Acticities for Elementary Statistics MATH 2328
- Feb 9: Vera Ioudina & Alex White, Texas State University, Class Acticities for Elementary Statistics MATH 2328 (continued)eb
- Feb 16: Seminar canceled
- Feb 23: Qiang Zhao, Texas State University, Class activities for Math 2328 - Elementary Statistics and 3305 - Introduction to Probability and Statistics.
- March 2: Alex White, Texas State University, Statistics in the Picture
- March 9: Layla Guyot, Texas State University, Statistical Practices: What are statisticians doing?