2016 Texas Differential Equations Conference
Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas
Saturday April 9, 2016 (In order of presentation)
- Pablo Raul Stinga, Iowa State Univ., Regularity for Boundary Nonlocal Equations.
- D. Palaniappan, Texas A&M Univ. - Corpus Christi, General Solution Representations of the Equations of Equilibrium in Linear Elasticity.
- Eleftherios Gkioulekas, Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, Multi-Locality and Fusion Rules on the Generalized Structure Functions in Two-Dimensional and Three-Dimensional Navier-Stokes Turbulence.
- Hemant Kumar Nashine, Texas A&M Univ. - Kingsville, Fixed Point Results Using w-Distances in Ordered Metric Spaces and an Application to Periodic Boundary Value Problem.
- Jing Tian, Texas A&M Univ., On the Parametric Resonances of Mathieu Equation and QASER.
- Kun Gou, Texas A&M Univ. - Kingsville, Exploration on More Advanced Inverse Sturm-Liouville Problems.
- Jianxin Zhou, Texas A & M Univ., A Local Minimax Method Using Virtual Curves, Surfaces, etc.: Part II - For Finding Equality Constrained Differential Saddles.
- Long Wei , Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, Radial Symmetry Results for a Bi-Harmonic Equation of Lane-Emden-Fowler Type.
- Young Ju Lee, Texas State Univ., A Three-Species Model for Wormlike Micellar Fluids.
- Shouming Zhou, Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, On the Cauchy Problem for a Generalized Cross-Coupled Camassa-Holm System with Waltzing Peakons and Higher-Order Nonlinearities.
- Thenauka Wijenayaka , Texas Tech Univ., Analysis of the Error in an Iterative Algorithm for Solution of the Regulator Equations for Nonlinear Distributed Parameter Control Systems.
- Zhijun (George) Qiao, Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande, Negative Order Integrable Hierarchy and Peakon Equations.
- Emine Celik, Texas Tech Univ. Maximum Estimates for Generalized Forchheimer Flows in Heterogeneous Porous Media.
- Chun Li , Texas A&M Univ. - Kingsville, Existence and Multiplicity of Solutions for a Class of Superlinear Elliptic Systems.
- Janak Joshi, Univ. of North Texas, Existence of Solutions for Semilinear Problems with Prescribed Number of Zeros on Exterior Domains.
- Sun Ligang , The Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, Second Order Born Approximation in Radar Imaging.
- Lokenath Debnath, Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, Algebraic Rossby Solitary Waves and their Applications to Dynamics of Oceans.
- Eric Platt, Univ. of Houston, Active Manipulation of Acoustic Fields.
- Sara Pollock , Texas A&M Univ., Regularization and Adaptivity in the Approximation of Quasilinear PDE.
- Goong Chen, Texas A&M Univ., Computation, Simulation and Visualization of Pulverizing Aircraft Mountain Crashes (I).
- Dambaru Bhatta, Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, Computation of Time Dependent Solutions for a 3D Convective Flow During Solidification of Binary Alloys.
- Rabab AlArki , Texas A&M Univ. - Corpus Christi, Calculation of Harmonic and Helmholtz Potentials Involving Two-Phase Spherical Domains.
- Yi-Ching Wang , Texas A&M Univ., Computation, Simulation and Visualization of Pulverizing Aircraft Mountain Crashes (II).
- Isaac Harris, Texas A&M Univ., Homogenization of the Transmission Eigenvalue Problem for a Periodic Media.
- Gangwei Wang, Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, Symmetry Reduction and Exact Solutions of the Nonlinear Burgers Hierarchy.
- Ranadhir Roy , Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, Blood Flow in Heterogeneous Brain Tumor: Concurrent Application of Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy.
- He Yang, Texas A&M Univ. - Kingsville, Controllability for Nonlinear Evolution Equations Involving Nonlocal Initial Conditions.
- Erwin Suazo , Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, Similarity Transformation Method, Riccati-Ermakov Systems and Explicit Solutions for Nonlinear Nonautonomous Schrodinger Equation.
- Zhaosheng Feng, Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, Lie Symmetry to Identify Integrable Nonlinear Oscillators and Systems.
- Giles Auchmuty, Univ. of Houston, Steklov Representations of Green's Functions for Laplacian Boundary Value Problems.
- Eric Tovar , Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley, On Peakon and Solitary Wave Solutions to a New Type of Modified Fornberg-Whitham Equation.
- Baofeng Feng, Univ. of Texas - Rio Grande Valley A Focusing and Defocusing Complex Short Pulse Equation.
- Cong Gu , Texas A&M Univ., Assessing the Performance of New Generation Passenger Aircraft Design using CFD.
- Youn-Sha Chan , Univ. of Houston - Downtown, On the Convergence of Strain-Gradient Elasticity to the Classical Linear Elasticity.
- Douglas Johnson , Texas A&M Univ. - Corpus Christi, Analytic Solutions for the Temperature Distribution in a Semicircular Domain with Mixed Boundary Conditions .
Ray Treinen, Young Ju Lee, Ricardo Torrejon, Julio G. Dix, Greg Passty : Texas State University.