2015 Texas Differential Equations Conference
University of Houston, Texas
Saturday March 28, 2015 (In order of presentation)
- Ranadhir Roy, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Sensitivity Analysis of Drug Distribution in a Brain Tumor using Simulated Mathematical Model.
- Dambaru Bhatta, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Computation of the vertical velocity components for a three dimensional convective flow in a mushy layer.
- Natalie Hritonenko, Prairie View A&M Univ., Optimal Control of Differential Equations Arising in Environmental Protection.
- Youn-Sha Chan, Univ. of Houston Downtown, Crack Problem Used as a Criterion for Examining Elasticity Theories.
- Katarina Jegdic, Univ. of Houston Downtown, Semi-hyperbolic patches for the unsteady transonic small disturbance equation.
- Goong Chen, Texas A&M Univ., Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: A Modeling and Numerical Simulation Study of Airplane Crash and Water Landing .
- Cong Gu, Texas A &M Univ., Global Plastic Bending of Aircraft Fuselage.
- Lokenath Debnath, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Cylindrical KdV Equations and Applications to Ocean Waves.
- Yuliya Gorb, Univ. of Houston, Approximation of Dirichlet-to Neumann Map in a High Contrast Conductivity Problem.
- Ying Wang, Univ. of Oklahoma, A Fast Explicit Operator Splitting Method for Modified Buckley-Leverett Equations.
- Akif Ibragimov, Texas Tech Univ., Qualitative Properties of the solution of elliptic equation of second order in non-divergent form with respect to Zaremba type boundary problem.
- Manki Cho, Univ. of Houston, Steklov eigenproblems and approximations of harmonic functions.
- Pablo Raul Stinga, Univ. of Texas at Austin, Regularity theory for fractional equations.
- Jianxin Zhou, Texas A&M Univ., A Local Minimax Method Using Virtual Curves, Surfaces, etc.: Part I - For Finding Saddles.
- Mauricio Rivas, Wake Forest Univ., Linear Elliptic Eigenproblems and Observing Lyapunov Exponents of Infinite-Dimensional Dynamic
- Haicheng Gu, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, An Analysis of Financial Data with Wavelets and Fractal Function .
- Ray Treinen, Texas State Univ. - San Marcos, On the classification and asymptotic behavior of the symmetric capillary surfaces.
- Sara Pollock, Texas A&M Univ., Adaptive regularization strategies for nonlinear PDE.
- Xiaoqian Xu, Rice Univ., Mixing of passive scalars advected by incompressible enstrophy-constrained flows.
- Thanuka W. Pathiranage, Texas Tech Univ., Analysis of the Error in an Iterative Algorithm for Solution of the Regulator Equations for Linear Distributed Parameter Control Systems..
- Zhijun Qiao, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, A synthetical two-component model with peakon solutions.
- Zhidong Zhang, Texas A&M Univ., "An inverse problem for a Fractional Diffusion Process".
- Qiaoyi Hu, South China Agricultural Univ., Guangzhou, China, Initial boundary value problem for a coupled Camassa-Holm system with peakons.
- Eric Tovar, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Peakon Solutions for (2 + 1)-dimensional General Camassa-Holm Equation.
Sunday March 29, 2015
- Jahmario L. Williams, Texas Southern Univ. - Houston, Positive Radial Solutions for a class of quasilinear boundary value problems in a ball.
- Steve London, Univ. of Houston - Downtown, Weakly Nonlinear Hydrodynamic Waves, Mean Flows and Instabilities in a Keplerian Accretion Disk.
- Eleftherios Gkioulekas, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Revisiting the dissipation scales of the energy cascade of 3D turbulence as anomalous scaling functions.
- Sergey Grigorian, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Soliton solutions of the modified Laplacian coflow of G2-structures on manifolds with symmetry.
- Mark Hubentha, Univ. of Houston, Sensitivity analysis for active control of the Helmholtz equation.
- Reza Ahangar, Texas A&M Univ. - Kingsville, Optimal Control Solution to Nonlinear Causal Operator Systems with Target State.
Giles Auchmuty, Daniel Onofrei, David Wagner: Univ. of Houston.
Go back to the Texas DE web page