2013 Texas Differential Equations Conference
The University of Texas at El Paso, Texas
Saturday March 2, 2013 (In order of presentation)
- M. Amine Khamsi, The Univ. of Texas at El Paso, Fixed Point of Nonlinear Semigroups in Modular function spaces.
- Eleftherios Gkioulekas, Univ. of Texas- Pan American , Energy and potential enstrophy flux constraints in quasi-geostrophic models.
- Alfonso Castro, Harvey Mudd College, CA, Radial singular solutions for a class of elliptic boundary value problems.
- Christian Jah, Technische Univ. Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany, Recent results about uniqueness and continuous dependence in the Cauchy problem for backward-parabolic operators with low-regular coefficients.
- Treena Basu, Ithaca College, Anomalous Diffusion and a fast methods for fractional diffusion equations.
- Joe Lakey, New Mexico State Univ., Numerical construction of certain bandpass prolates.
- Olga Kosheleva, Vladik Kreinovich, The Univ. of Texas at El Paso, Cauchy Problem for the Brans-Dicke Scalar-Tensor Theory of Gravitaion May Explain Time Asymmetry of Physical Processes.
- Goong Chen, Texas A&M Univ. at Qatar, Progress in the Mathematical and Computatonal Study of Wind Turbine Flows and Wind Energy.
- Granville Sewell, The Univ. of Texas at El Paso, olving the KPI Wave Equation with a Moving Adaptive FEM Grid.
- Jianxin Zhou, , Solving Semilinear Elliptic Eigensolution Problems by an Implicit Min- imax Method.
- Buthinah Bin Dehaish, Texas A&M Univ., Fixed Point of Asymptotic Pointwise Mappings in Hyperbolic Metric Spaces.
- Daniel Onofrei, Univ. of Houston, On the approximate control of electromagnetic fields.
- Toshikazu Kuniya, Univ. of Tokyo, Analysis for a class of periodic SIS epidemic models with age-structure.
- Kanadpriya Basu, Univ. of North Texas, Mathematical modeling and computational studies using reaction-diffusion-advection system.
- Maranda Bean, The Univ. of Texas at El Paso, A Second Order Immersed Interface Method For a 1D Poroelasticity Problem with Discontinuous Coefficients.
- Behzad Djafari-Rouhani, The Univ. of Texas at El Paso, Asymptotic behavior of solutions to some second order evolution equa- tions of monotone type.
- Ranadhir Roy, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Modeling Blood Flow in a Brain Tumor Treated Concurrently with Ra- diotherapy and Chemotherapy.
- Lokenath Debnath , Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Linear and Nonlinear Rossby Waves in Oceans.
Sunday March 3, 2013 (In order of presentation)
- Suleyman Tek, Univ. of the Incarnate Word, Using Korteweg-de Vries Equation to Obtain Surfaces in Three Dimensional Minkowski.
- Shapour Heidarkhani, Razi Univ., Iran, Non-trivial solutions for systems of n fourth order partial differential equations via variational methods.
- Taoufik Meklachi, Univ. of Houston, On The Sensitivity of a Meta-Material Slab to an exterior Charge Distribution.
- Eric Platt, Univ. of Houston, Modelling nonlinear properties and fracture mechanics of Elasto- viscoplastic materials by use of an integrity property.
- Kamel Tahri, Preparatory School in Economics,Algeria , Multiple solutions to singular fourth order elliptic equations.
- Andrzej Pownuk, The Univ. of Texas at El Paso, Dynamic methods for parallel solution of nonlinear two phase flow equa- tions by using the Finite Difference Method.
- Maria Pia Beccar Varela, The Univ. of Texas at El Paso, Stochastic Differential Equations and Levy models.
- Indranil SenGupta, North Dakota State Univ., Bessel functions and Rainbow Option pricing PDE.
Go back to the Texas DE web page