2012 Texas Differential Equations Conference
Texas A&M, College Station, Texas
Saturday March 3, 2012 (In order of presentation)
- Qi Han, Univ. of Houston, Harmonic and Modified Harmonic Functions on Exterior Regions.
- Lokenath Debnath, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Linear and Nonlinear Wave Equations.
- Jahmario Williams, Mississippi State Univ., Positive Radial Solutions for a Class of Quasi-linear Boundary Value Problems in a Ball.
- Laxmi Paudel, Univ. of North Texas, Traveling Wave Solutions of the Porous Media Equation.
- Goong Chen Texas A&M Univ., Chaos in PDEs of Hyperbolic Type due to Imbalance of Energy Flows.
- Ranadhir Roy, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Investigate the blood flow in an artery with an unsteady stenosis using Power law fluid Model.
- Zhaosheng Feng, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Lie Symmetries to Burgers-Huxley Equation .,
- Bangti Jin Texas A&M Univ., Numerical Estimation of a Robin Coefficient in Parabolic Problems.
- Virgial Pierce, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Self-similar Solutions of Dispersionless Limits of the Higher Order KdV Equation.
- Stephen Fulling, Texas A&M Univ., Quantum Vacuum Energy as a Mathematical Problem.
- Baofeng Feng, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, An Integrable Coupled Short Pulse Equation.
- Dambaru Bhatta, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Linear and Adjoint Systems for a Three Dimensional Convective Flow in a Passive Mushy Layer.
- Youn-Sha Chan, Univ. of Houston-Downtown, On the Boundary Conditions for Finding Topological Derivatives.
Sunday March 5, 2012 (In order of presentation)
- Boris Muha, Univ. of Houston, Existence of a weak solution for a moving boundary fluid-structure interaction problem in blood flow.
- Joseph Iaia, Univ. of North Texas, Traveling Waves and Capillarity-Driven Spreading of Shear-Thinning Fluids.
- Alejandro Sarria, Univ. of New Orleans, Blow-up of Solutions to the Generalized Inviscid Proudman-Johnson Equation.
- Eleftherios Gkioulekas, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Energy and Potential Enstrophy Flux Constraints in the Two-layer Quasi-geostrophic Mode.
- Kenichi Maruno, Univ. of Texas-Pan American, Two-dimensional interaction of weakly nonlinear solitary waves in shallow water.
- Juan Galvis, Texas A&M Univ., Regularity results for the ordinary product stochastic pressure equation.
- Raymond Treinen, Texas State Univ., Symmetry of a Floating Drop.
- Donald Brown, Texas A&M Univ., Multiscale Methods for Fluid-Structure Interaction.
- Indranil SenGupta, Univ. of Texas-El Paso, PDE model in option pricing of financial market.
Go back to the Texas DE web page