1986 Texas Partial Differential Equations Seminar
North Texas State University
April 19, 1986. (In order of presentation).
- J. R. Dorroh: Louisiana State University; Semigroups of operators and second-order Cauchy problems.
- W. L. Perry: Texas A & M University; Montone iterative solution of an unforced nonlinear two-point eigenvalue problem.
- V. L. Bakke: University of Arkansas; Stability analysis of linear multistep methods for Volterra integro-differential equations.
- D.W. Brewer: University of Arkansas; Parameter identification for a robotic manipulator arm.
- R. Shivaji: Mississippi State University; On Superlinear problem with jumping nonlinearities.
- A. Kurepa: North Texas State University; Radially symmetric solutions to a superlinear Dirichlet problem.
- D. Wagner: University of Houston; The Hopf bifurcation on a hexagonal lattice.
- G. Auchmuty: University of Houston; Variational principles for initial value problems.
- J. Morgan: University of Houston; Global existence for semilinear parabolic systems.
- Z. Jackiewicz: University of Arkansas; Stability analysis of product theta-methods for Abel integral equations of the second kind.
- R. J. Renka: North Texas State University; A new method for automatic finite element mesh generation in two dimensions.
- A. Castro: North Texas State University; Existence and uniqueness of the solution to a nonlinear differential equation arising in the bifurcation phenomena of a nonhomogeneous elastic system.